1. July is National Ice Cream month…your favourite flavour? Soft served, hand dipped, or frozen yogurt…which do you prefer? And technically yogurt is not ice cream but it’s hot outside so I’ll let that slide for today.
I love hand dipped dark chocolate ice cream and raspberry sorbet. But I will take soft-served chocolate in a pinch.
2. When you travel do you tend to pack too much or too little?
I always pack too much stuff but inevitably fail to pack something I need.
3. What’s your favourite cleaning product?
Resolve cleaner. It works on carpets as well as on surfaces.
4. Which is the greater tragedy-an innocent person imprisoned or a guilty person set free? Explain.
I believe it is better to let a guilty person go free than an innocent person go to jail. The chances are good that the guilty person will eventually get caught again or karma will get them. But for an innocent person to suffer is a tradgey.
5. What’s the longest trip you’ve taken by car?
The longest car trip I ever took was in a truck hauling my stuff to Texas. Over 2,000 miles and 4 days of hard road traveling with one break-down. Hell. Pure hell.
6. Tennis-golf-canoeing-biking…pick one.
Biking, though I haven’t done it in years. I love to bike.
7. What sound drives you crazy?
People snuffling and clearing their throats. I hate to hear that.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Ramadan is coming and I’m hoping to use the time to become a better person.