Finally TW Fixed the Modem

Yay! I got a new modem and now have wireless connectivity. I want to be able to take my computer anywhere in the house and work, whether it be upstairs in bed or on the desk when I bring it downstairs.

Lucky for me, Time Warner has no record of giving me a router, so the technician, after playing with the Netgear router and determining that there was something seriously screwed up with it (like I already knew that!), switched in a different type of router. Now If I have a problem, I can call Time Warner and they can fix it. Rats! I didn’t have him try to deal with the HP laptop and the new router. Well, maybe I can hook that up myself. Or not. All I care about is that the router issue us fixed.

Brenda called and is running late, which was a good thing, because she was supposed to come at 10 a.m., and the Time Warner guy just left (it’s 10:100 a.m.). I don’t know what we will do when she gets here, but I want to ask her about when to get the cleaners in to move out all the boxes and bags. It’s difficult to do anything while all these boxes are in here and the kitchen. I could unload all the food from the boxes on the floor in the kitchen. I hope she doesn’t expect me to take all those boxes and bags out to the dumpster today in the rain. I want the cleaners to do that. Or clean the toilets. That’s what I will be paying them for.

Well, I hope all goes well with Brenda later. I have so much to put in the file cabinet upstairs. Today, I think we need to make a plan to deal with all this stuff. The major cleaning should be for another day. I would like to go to Islamic studies class this afternoon.

I had terrible trouble waking up this morning. Maybe because I woke up in a puddle of poop this morning and had to deal with changing my clothes and cleaning up the sheets before I could get back to sleep. That was a pain. Even if I had worn a Depends, there still would have been a mess. I took some more Kaopectate, and that seems to have stopped it a little. Maybe I need to take it tonight before I go to bed. I also had terrible heartburn last night, but I think that was because I haven’t been consistent in taking GERD meds. I had to find the new meds and take some in the middle of the night and then I took some this morning.

It’s not even 10:30 a.m. and I’ve been busy since about 1 a.m. What a day!

About mairedubhtx

I am a "youngish" grandmother of 15 year old twin granddaughter who has recently (is a year "recent"?) adopted Islam as my way of life, much to the consternation of my family. I love to read. I love to write. I am writing a book about my decision to revert, about my spiritual journey. I have another blog about stories from my youth, my parents, and grandparents. It's a blog so my OCD daughter will not be able to throw it out when I die. I suffer from depression and anxiety, for which I am treated, so my posts may be a bit dark at times. C'est la vie.
This entry was posted in GERD, IBS, lack of sleep, meds, messiness, modem, Time Warner and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s