1. Have you ever been to the capital of the USA-Washington DC? If so what’s your favourite site? If not, what site would you most like to see on a visit to that city someday in the future? Is it even on your list of places to visit?
Yes, I’ve visited several times. My favorite site is the Vietnam Memorial Wall, since I have friends who are listed there. I also love the Jefferson Memorial and the National Zoo.
2. When did you last attend a wedding? Are there any weddings on your summer calendar? Were you a summer bride? If you’re single is summer the season of your dream wedding?
Three years ago I attended my nephew’s wedding. I have no summer weddings that I know of to attend this year. For my first marriage, I was a summer bride (June 5). Now that I’m single and have no prospects, a summer wedding is not planned.
4. What is one thing you are especially looking forward to this summer?
The end of summer when my granddaughters return. I honestly have no plans for the summer, and my trip to the seacoast isn’t until October.
6. Share a favourite piece of common sense advice.
Do not pretend to a love which you do not actually feel, for love is not ours to command.
7. Barefoot, flip flops, tennis shoes, sassy sandal-your first choice for summertime?
Barefoot or flip flops if possible because of my bunions, but I have a great pair of sandals that don’t bother them and look fantastic.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have another meeting with my CASA supervisor today and then visits to the children. I want to be a good advocate for them and see them in loving, functional homes,