1. What is your current favorite tv show?
I love the Real Housewives of Whatever. I can’t believe how much money these people have and how insane their lives are while trying to find something to do. I do like Teresa Guidice (New Jersey)’s cookbooks. I also love So You Think You Can Dance.
2. What’s the worst haircut you ever got?</strong
Over twenty years ago now, I got my hair cut really short, far shorter than I wanted. It was terrible. I knew it was bad when I went into the dollar store and the clerk asked, "Can I help you, sir?”
3. What was something that you did as a child that you thought you were so cool for doing?
I thought ice skating was the coolest thing. We had a number of small ponds in the woods behind our house and we would shovel the snow off them and skate. One was good for hockey; another was like a fantasy world. I thought that was so cool.
4. Do you have any GREAT frugal family fun tips?
I think playing games like Trivial Pursuit and other games on a game night each week is a great and frugal past-time.
5. Would you drive across country if you had the money to fly?
I would live to have the time and money to drive across the country and see the various places that make this such a great place to live. But if I have to get somewhere, then flying is the way to go.