Day 3. The five songs you would have with you on a desert island and why.
1. Wild Child by Enya: I just like this song by Enya, who is one of my favorite singer-songwriters.
2. Gloria by Vivaldi: This is a lengthy piece of music but very beautiful and one of my favorite pieces of music ever since I saw the Mark Morris Dance Company perform a wonderful dance to this music.
3. Nothing Compares 2 U by Sínead O’Connor: This song reminds me of my first marriage which ended badly but I still care very much about my ex-husband.
4. Serve Somebody by Bob Dylan: I like this song because it is a truthful song. We all have to serve someone or somebody.
5. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen: This is one of the best rock songs of all time. I couldn’t do without it.