1. Using what’s in your fridge right now what sort of meal would you be able to make for guests who are knocking at the front door this very minute?
Something with eggs, like an omelette. There’s not much there. Maybe just scrambled eggs.
2. What is something about yourself that you hope will change but that probably never will?
My procrastination and laziness. I am pretty sure it is so ingrained that I’ll never lose these inclinations.
3. What’s something about yourself that you hope will neverchange?
My ability to empathize with others.
4. Do you usually send serious or funny greeting cards? Why?
I usually send a funny or cute card, nothing off-color though.
5. Bird watching, shell gathering, or star gazing- your choice for whiling away the hours?
Shell gathering, definitely. I love to walk on the beach.
6. Do you double or triple check things? If so, what?
I double check that the coffee maker is turned off. I have left it on previously so I make sure that it’s off.
7. What’s your favourite place for people watching?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I’m really working on housebreaking the puppy after he got his shots and he’s a little down from them. So far, so good.