1. What do you do at the first sign of a cold? Will you get a flu shot this year?
I take zinc. It really helps. I will get a flu shot. I do not want to get the flu.
2. What advice can you give about how to conquer fear?
Take deep breaths and try to muddle through it.
3. Share two good things about your life right now.
I am starting to tutor again and Tai Chi class has started again.
4. A hot fall fashion trend for 2011 is a return to sixties style…tunics with pants, shift dresses, pencil skirts, cinched waists, bold prints, high necklines and short lengths to name a few. How does this fashion trend fit with your wardrobe and personal sense of style?
I wear Islamic clothing so popular styles have no impact on me whatsoever.
5. Were you involved in scouting as a kid? How about as an adult?
I was a Brownie and a Girl Scout as a youngster and I loved it.
6. Apple, pear, plum, pumpkin…your favourite Autumn flavour?
I love apples, especially in pies and in donuts.
7. What characteristics do you think are essential in a good teacher?
Teachers need to be patient and committed to teaching children. They need to have perseverance and compassion.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed right about now. I’m glad my vacation is coming up in a month or so.