1. Do you like chilli? Red or white? Beans or no beans? Spice or no spice? Toppings?
This is probably treasonist, seeing as I live in Texas where chili is placed on everything, but no, I don’t like chili in any of its many forms.
2. Red~Orange~Gold…your favourite fall colour?
I like them all together. The combination of all the colors is what makes fall so beautiful.
3. Who did you idolize when you were growing up?
The Beatles were my favorite band and I was gaga over them, but the person I truly idolized was my paternal grandmother. I loved her so much and valued everything she did and said. I miss her even today, 40 years after her death.
4. When was the last time you did something ‘arts and craftsy’? Share please.
When I last made a mosaic, which I can’t exactly remember when that was, but that’s my artsy crafty thing to do. I love to make mosaics.
5. What’s a place that makes you really nervous?
The dentist’s office. I hate it.
6. Horse back riding…yay or nay (neigh?)
Oh yay! Especially on the beach. I plan to do that on vacation next month.
7. What is your favourite cliche?
“It is what it is.”
8. Insert your own random thought here
The other night, we finally, after months without rain, got a good soaking rain. A real thunderstorm. Luckily it happened 5 minutes after i had come in from taking the dog out for an evening walk.