I received the Versatile Blogger award from Sons of Thunderhttp://sonsothunder.wordpress.com/. I am very grateful and amazed. Thank you Sons. However, this is a challenge for me with having to do all these links to 15 other blogger who deserve the award plus tell 7 facts about myself. And so early in the morning. I don’t know if I’m up to the challenge. (Links boggle me.) But I’ll try.
First the facts.
1. I was born 61 years ago in the middle of New York State, in upstate New York, in snow country in a rather rural area.
2. I graduated from Niagara University in Niagara Falls, NY where I met my first husband.
3. I do Tai Chi.
4. I love to make mosaics.
5. I love to cook and bake, but there’s just me so I don’t do it a lot.
6. I also love to dye cloth and make patterns with the dye in the cloth. I also like to stamp designs on cloth.
7. I would rather read than do almost anything.
I would like to pass this award on to the following bloggers (in no particular order):
1. Granny 1947’s Blog
2. JM Randolph, Accidental StepMom
3. The Idiot Speaketh
4. My Caravan of Dreams
5. The Redneck Princess
6. Monica’s Tangled Web
7. The Laughing Housewife
8. Worth Doing Badly
9. The Book of Terrible
10. Mushy Cloud
11. I Can’t Watch, Is it Over
13. Leanne Shirtliffe, Ironic Mom
15. Lessons from Teachers and Twits