1. It is officially fall here in North America…I realize not everyone who participates in the Hodgepodge lives in North America, but if you do what’s your favourite memory of Summer 2011? If you’re not in North America, what’s your favourite memory of the season just ending on your side of the world?
My favorite memory is my granddaughters returning from their summer visit with their father in Californis. They were there most of the summer and I missed them so much.
2. Your favourite nut? You know I mean the edible kind, right?
I love pistachios. I also like cashews, walnuts, and almonds.
3. What activity puts your sense of balance to the test?
Riding a roller coaster…I have real problems with that.
4. How would you describe your sense of humour?
Subtle, sarcastic, I like puns, silly. I like pictures with funny captions.
5. September 28th is National Ask a Stupid Question Day…what’s your stupid question?
Why do we call low spots where water fills up quickly during rain storms “low water crossings”? Shouldn’t they be “high water crossings”?
6. Roller skates~hula hoop~jump rope…which activity would you most enjoy? Yes, you have to choose.
Jump rop. I’m really low tech.
7. What’s your most sentimental possession?
My grandmother’s watch and engagement ring.
8. Insert your own random thought here.We got rain twice this week. Not everyone got rain. We got it the first time but not last night, but it seems our dry spell may be broken. Just as I go on vacation in 2 weeks.