1. What’s your favourite meal to serve on a chilly autumn evening?
Spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread and salad. It makes the whole house smell great.
2. Are you a creature of habit? Explain.
I am definitely a creature of habit. I like to have my routines and feel anxious if my routines get disrupted. I have anxiety disorder and changes are difficult.
3. What food product (no longer available) do you remember and miss from days gone by?
I used to like pixie sticks, which were long thin paper sticks filled with flavored sugar that we would buy at the corner store near school. I miss them.
4. What’s something you’ve lost that you’ve never been able to find? Any theories as to what happened?
I lost one of my nose rings when I was drying off from the shower a few months back and it fell out and I never have been able to find it. It must be hidden somewhere in the carpet upstairs somewhere but I just haven’t been able to find it.
5. Zoo~circus~carnival…your favourite?
Carnival is my favorite. All that fried food! Ferris wheels! Zoos would be my second favorite. I hate the circus. I hate clowns.
6. What song makes you feel instantly happy?
The Lazy Song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLexgOxsZu0&ob=av2e
7. To what extent are you an argumentative person?
I’m not a very argumentative person. I dislike arguments. I try to smooth things over but my daughter is argumentative and tries to keep the argument going. It’s very frustrating.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I’m leaving for holiday on Mustang Island, TX on Sunday and I can’t wait.