1. What song reminds you of a specific time in your life and what is it about that song that makes you remember?
Don’t Stop Believing by Journey reminds me of when I was going to graduate school and working and taking care of my child. It was all really hard but this song reminds me that it can all be done.
2. What’s something you’ve given up on?
I’ve given up on ever having a normal relationship with my daughter. Our relation ship will always be filled with angst and drama, and I will just have to learn to live with it.
3. What’s something you’ll never give up on?
I’ll never give up on loving my granddaughters.
4. If you had to cook something from scratch in the next hour what would it be?
Apple Pie. It is the perfect fall food.
5. Have you started Christmas shopping? Decorating? Listening to Christmas music?
I wrote my Christmas cards and hung the wreath on the door. That’s about all I do for Christmas.
6. What do you know about your parent’s wedding?
I know they were married in a small ceremony in Our Lady of Fatima Church in Lynchburg, VA, with my mother’s parents and my aunt and uncle present. My mother wore a light blue suit and navy hat and my father wore a navy blue suit.
7. Insert your own random thought here.
I hope I can finally get a printer to work with my computer.