1. Will you be hosting any house guests between now and the end of December? Does that thought make you happy or crazy? Do you do anything special to make your house guests feel welcome? How long should a guest stay?
No, I will not be having any houseguests during the holidays. If I did it would make me crazy because my house is such a mess, but I am working on cleaning it up.
2. Walter Elias Disney was born this week back in (Dec 5) 1905…what’s your all time favourite Disney movie? Here’s a list in case you’re struggling…and yes, you have to pick one.
Alice in Wonderland is my favorite since it is one of the first movies I saw,
3. What’s the last thing you purchased that you realized was a mistake after the fact?
An MP3 player when I really wanted an ipod. Which I eventually bought.
4. What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done online?
5. Amaryllis…snowdrop…poinsettia…your favourite winter blossom?
6. What is one thing on your personal wish list this year? I think we all want peace on earth so let’s make this an actual item.
I would love an ipad but I won’t get it. So what I would like is to spend time with my family.
7. If you could only use one word today what would it be?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We are having a cold streak and I feel like I am back in New York. It was warmer in New York yesterday than it was here. That’s not right.