1. Do you put Christmas decorations in every room of your house? If not, what rooms do you decorate?
I only decorate my living room. I have a very small apartment.
2. If you could visit one of the Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden) which one would you choose and why?
I think I would like to see Iceland and see the hot springs.
3. What does the word faith mean to you?
Faith means your belief in God and His promises.
4. You can go back to your childhood for one day…what day and age would you choose?
I would go back to 10 or 11. I had such good friends and good experiences at that age.
5. When did you last have ‘punch’? If its not too much trouble share your favorite punch recipe.
I can’t remember when I last had punch but it must have been at some function. The only recipe I know for punch is Hawaiian punch, ginger ale, and sherbet.
6. Do you fill stockings at your house? Are stockings opened before or after the bigger gifts?
I don’t fill stockings (it’s just me) but when I was growing up we filled stockings and opened them last.
7. What takes your breath away?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have the privilege of giving gifts to my CASA children this year. These children have nothing and these gifts may be the only gifts they will receive. I thank the donors who gave the gifts to us.