1. Are you cooking Christmas dinner? How many will be round your table this year? What are we having?
No, I am not. I don’t even know if my daughter is cooking Christmas dinner. She didn’t last year. They just laid around all day. I have bought a bûche de Noël (yule log cake) for them this year that I will take over today.
2. What is one must-have Christmas cookie in your house?
It’s not a cookie, really. It’s fudge. But I do buy sugar cookies.
3. Santa likes a glass of milk with his cookies-do you? What kind of milk is on tap at your house-skim, almond, soy, full fat (Gasp!)
Sanata gets skim milk at my house. I’m watching out for his health.
4. Time magazine recently named its Person of the Year for 2011. This is the person the editors believe has had the greatest impact, for better or worse, in the past year. This year they chose ‘The Protester’. Your thoughts? Who would you name person of the year for 2011?
I would go with Times’ selection. The Protestor has had a tremendous impact on situations all throughout southwest Asia and northern Africa.
5. December 21st is National Flashlight Day…when was the last time you needed a flashlight? Did you know right where to find one?
Several moths ago the lights went out in a storm and I needed a flashlight. I knew where to find it but I was upstairs and it was was downstairs and the apartment was pitch black, so it didn’t help much.
6. candy canes…yum or yuck?
They look nice but I’m not a big fan of eating them.
7. What Christmas carol lyric means the most to you?
I like Joy to the World. It was always been one of my favorites.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have all my gifts still to wrap. I plan on wrapping them all on Saturday. A massive wrapping day after brunch with my daughter.