1. What are three words you would use to describe your 2011?
2. Do you like shrimp? What’s your favourite way to have it prepared?
3. Is your house de-Christmassed? If so, when did you tackle that job? If not, when will the decorations come down?
4. Do you like to watch scary movies?
Depends. I like suspense and mystery movies but horror and gory movies not so much.
5. ice skating~sledding~ skiing~snowboarding…of the four listed which wintertime activity do you most enjoy?
I love to ice skate. I’ve been ice skating since I was a little kid and still love it. And believe it or not we have places to go ice skating here in south Texas. We do have an indoor skating rink in San Antonio.
6. Did you have a childhood hideout? Describe it.
I had a place in the woods in the back of our property where I used to go to be by myself and hide out. It was all mine. I found it and no one bothered me.
7. What’s a place or space that motivates you?
Our public library has a glass sculpture and a mosaic bull that both motivate me. That’s why I love to goto out main library to check out books for my tutoring sessions with my student.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Winter has come to south Texas. The mornings are in the 30 degrees F and 40 degrees F but our afternoons are quite pleasant–in the 60s degrees F and 70 degrees F.