1. Do you swim in the winter?
No. The apartment complex has an outdoor pool and it’s too cold to swim in the winter, even though it’s open.
2. Do you love or hate winter?
I like winter. I don’t love it. The mornings are a bit too cold for me, but the afternoons are usually gorgeous here.
3. Do you put makeup/actual clothes on when you know you’re going to be home all day with just family?
I put on real clothes when I’m at home but I rarely wear makeup anyway.I’m usually going out at some point during the day.
4. How old were you when you had your first alcoholic beverage?
I was 17. I had a beer with the acting company I was working with. But the drinking age was 18 so I wasn’t too far off from being legal.
5. How many ill calls in a 12 month period do you think are acceptable?
I think that’s a loaded questions. Some people are healthy all the time and never have to use a sick day. Others have chronic conditions that cause them to take far more sick days than average and they are legitimate sick days. They shouldn’t be penalized for them. Some people are just more susceptible to illness than others. If you are sick with a cold or flu, you should stay home and not give it to everyone in the office. That’s common decency. For normal people, one day a month should be the average, I guess.