Five Question Friday
1. What have you done recently that you are proud of?
2. What is your favourite way to work out? Or if you don’t workout, what are you wanting to try?
I enjoy my Tai Chi class and walking.
3. If you knew you best friend was cheating on spouse would you tell?
I would try to get my friend to stop cheating, but yes, I probably would tell his or her spouse. I would have wanted someone to tell me when my ex was cheating on me.
4. If you could afford a live-in maid or nanny, would you have one?
Not a live-in maid but a maid, for sure.
5. Do you stress out about birthdays (specifically the age) or do you enjoy them?
No, I don’t stress about birthdays. I never have, but I may about the next REALLY big one (70).
And, a bonus question from Scott, that I wasn’t brave enough to put in as a regular question…answer at your own risk, or not at all! (Or something…)
Bonus: Lights off or on?
If it refers to what I think it refers to, I’d go with lights off.