1. What is something you are loving right now?
I’m loving the books I’m reading right now. I have about 3 that I’m reading at the moment and I’m in heaven.
2. Paris, Venice, New York and Rome are considered four of the most romantic cities in the world. Of the four, which one would you most like to visit?
I have visited all except Paris, so I would like to see Paris. I loved Venice and have practically lived in New York so I don’t consider it that romantic. I loved Rome, but I’m ready to see Paris.
3. Are you a romantic?
I’m a terrible romantic. Unfortunately, I have no one with which to be romantic with right now. 😦
4. What’s your favourite love story made for the Big Screen?
My favorite love story is about young love, first love–A Little Romance, starring Diane Lane in her first film as a very young girl and Sir Laurence Olivier. It is about a young American girl, the daughter of a film star, who is in Paris who falls in love with a young French boy. They run away to Venice, with the help of Sir Laurence Olivier, to kiss in a gandolier under the Bridge of Sighs so that they will always come back to each other. It is the story of their adventures on their run through Europe on their way to Venice.
5. Everyone loves Pooh bear and friends….which character are you most like and why? Click here for help in answering this question.
I’m Piglet who is quite frightened of many things but manages to screw up courage and do the right thing.
6. What’s the best chocolate something you’ve ever eaten?
One year my daughter bought me chocolate cheesecake for my birthday that was really spectacular. It was unlike any other chocolate cheesecake I’ve ever had. It was rich and delicate where others are heavy and grainy. This was delightful.
7. Share a favourite quote about love.
“How do I love thee; let me count the ways”
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Roses are the most beautiful flowers and most romantic flowers of all, I think. They have such a heavenly scent. Though hot house roses don’t smell nearly as beautiful as roses grown in a garden.