1. What do you do when you are really upset to calm yourself down?
If I’m just upset, I do tai chi breathing and meditate for a while. But if I am having an anxiety attack, I have to take klonopin. I have social anxiety disorder and nothing helps that except the meds. I was on a day trip the other day and I was doing good until we were in a small room at near the end of a tour and I had to take meds because I started to have an attack.
2. Do you go all out for V-day or is it just another day?
I bought my granddaughters crispy chocolate dogs and gave them cards and money (they were happy) and they gave me a box of candy. I don’t expect anything from them but they always get me something.
3. Are you more or less productive when Hubs is away?
Don’t have a hubs so this is a moot question. Is there such a thing?
4. What is your favorite time of day and why? Does bed-time count?
I am a morning person. I get up early to clean up, read the Qur’an, and then say my prayers before dawn, then take the dogs out. Then I’m good to go. It’s 7 a.m. and I’ve been up since 5:15 a.m. I like bed time, too.
5. What is your go to karaoke song?
I have never sung karaoke. I have absolutely no idea what song I would sing. I like to sing and I like a lot of songs but some of them are so hard to sing. I like “Friends in Lowly Places.”