1. What’s the last job you did that required elbow grease?
I spilled something in my refrigerator and left it there awhile (bad me) and it took a good bit of elbow grease to get it cleaned up.
2. March Madness, aka the men’s Division I basketball championship, is nearing an end. What sort of ‘madness’ has your house seen this month?
It’s been a rather quiet month, unless you count the number of times my modem has had to be reset and now I have to take it in to the cable company and get a new one. Yuck.
3. What’s your favourite shop for browsing?
Any bookstore, even though I have a kindle. I look to look through bookstores, mainly Barnes and Nobles.
4. Is there ever a time when giving up makes sense?
When my printer keeps giving me offline error messages, I call the printer company and let them walk me through what I need to do to set it right. It’s something I can’t possibly do on my own.
5. What’s a song you love that contains the name of a city, state or country in its title?
“New York, New York” and why not? I’m from New York and it’s the greatest place on earth (sorry all you other people but it is).
6. When did you first begin using a computer?
When I was working at the New York State Education Department Testing Bureau, we got our first computers and that was the first time I used a computer. It made life so much easier in doing our work in pulling samples and scaling tests.
7. Did you buy girl scout cookies this year? What’s your favourite?
No, not yet. But my favorite are Thin Mints.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I’m highly annoyed with my gastroenterologist who is making me come in for a checkup a month early to get a refill on my meds rather than just giving me a refill and then letting me come in for the checkup as previously scheduled. It pisses me off. This problem has been going on for 3 weeks and getting past his front office has been a pain in the ass. But at least i have an appointment for next month so there is hope.