The WWW Wednesday meme is hosted by MizB at http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/ and the rules are very simple. Answer the three questions set and join your name onto the list. What could be simpler?
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
1. I’m currently reading The Cruelest Month by Louise Penny, a Chief Inspector Gamache mystery. It’s about a murder that occurs during a séance in an old house in Three Pines in the Eastern Townships in Québec.
2. I just finished reading The Fleet Street Murders by Charles Finch, a Charles Lenox mystery. In this book Lenox is running as the Member of Parliament from the northern town of Stirrington as well as trying to solve the mystery back in London of the murder of two journalists back in London. Busy man!
3. Next I’m planning on reading Beauty by John O’Donohue for a painting workshop that I am taking at a bookstore in the city. I read his book Anam Cara (Soul Friend) and loved it. and I’m also reading Chapter One of When Mystics Meet: Towards A New Matrix for Christian-Muslim Dialogue by Syafaatun Almirzanah for a book group discussion at the end of the month.
My upcoming reading should keep me busy for a while!