Five Question Friday 24 Hours Late
1. Groceries are high right now what is easiest way you have found to cut back?
I eat only two meals a day due to the meds I’m taking because they depress my apetite. I have to force myself to eat. I usually have a piece of a baguette for breakfast; turkey and cheese on a flour tortilla for dinner. I drink green tea with honey and ginseng. I don’t do too well with the fruits and veggies department but I take Benefiber three times a day. Those are the cold hard facts of my diet.
2. What are the top 3 things on your “bucket list”?
#1 Make the Hajj, #2 visit Luxembourg, #3 visit Ireland and England
3. Would you rather give up AC or heat?
I give up heat. We are just heading into “hot” season in south Texas and I swear I will DIE without AC!
4. What’s your favorite cocktail??
Shirley Temple because I don’t drink alcohol.
5. What was your first job & how old were you?
Other than babysitting, I was 17 and I cleaned houses in the summer before I went to college. It was TERRIBLE. I had two houses I cleaned. One house had to be spotless and the other house was bizarre. The lady wanted me to polish the furniture with mayonnaise.