1. My daughter2 is graduating from university this month and plans to teach elementary school. What are three qualities you most want to see evidenced in a teacher?
A passion for learning, a good listener, and extreme amount of patience.
2. You can tell a lot about a person by __________________.
how they keep their promises.
3. What song makes you think spring?
4. May 1st is Mother Goose Day…share your favourite nursery rhyme.
Ring Around the Rosies, A Pocketful of Posies, Ashes, Ashes, We all Fall Down.
5. What makes someone unforgettable?
Someone who has a good character, who is well-spoken, who keep promises, who listens to what you say, who accomplishes what he or she sets out to do.
6. Should music and/or art be part of a well rounded education?
Absolutely. Music and art are part of the human soul and should be taught to students as part of their curriculum; art, to show them good art and to let them experiment with different media. Music to get them to appreciate good music and encourage them to experiment with music.
7. What social situations make you flustered and nervous?
Somewhere where I have to make small talk.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I wish lilacs grew in south Texas. I really miss them.