1. What’s a pet peeve you have when vacationing?
Loud, obnoxious tourists who are seemingly unaware of the havoc they cause to others around them.
2. Are you a light packer or do you need everything in your closet plus the kitchen sink?
I used to pack every conceivable thing I could possibly need (and then some), but then I started doing a lot of traveling and learned to pack lightly and judiciously. I put thought into what I pack and have not regretted packing lightly.
3. What’s the best lesson a child ever taught you?
To be kind to another, especially if he or she is feeling left out. Children tend to want to include others in their play, and we can learn to include others, too.
4. Share one piece of advice you’d give a recent graduate as they attempt to enter the job market?
Don’t get discouraged when looking for a job, and when you find a job, lay low and watch what is going on in your place of employment before you start to open your mouth and make suggestions. You have to earn your place in the pecking order.
5. What’s your favourite lemon something?
6. Flat sandal, wedge, heel…your favourite footwear?
7. What do you like best about a beach holiday? If you’re not a beach lover (GASP!!) what do you dislike the least?
I love to walk on the beach and I love to listen to the surf and waves.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My book is almost done and ready for editing. It’s making me nervous. Is it good enough? I’ll soon find out.