I am in the mood for a bit of lightness on my blog today and so I hopped over to my favourite rip-off site to borrow one of their memes to join in with. You can find them here at Sunday Stealing: The Twenty-Fiver Meme if you fancy having a look at what they’re up to. The only rule they have is that if you borrow a meme then credit it back to the person you borrowed it from. Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Tell us about something that made you laugh last night. My granddaughters and I went to see the movie ParaNorman. It was a funny movie in places and it made me laugh.
2. What were you doing at 8 PM last night? I was watching TV and knitting a sweater for my niece’s soon to be born new baby.
The makings of our burritos for tea, plus a bowl of garlic breaded mushrooms. Good old Asda!
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? I was reading (Ivy Malone book 2) and half watching Come Dine With Me over the top of my Kindle.
4. What happened to you in 2006? (Feel free to republish an old post from ’06.) 2006 was the year that we got our first caravan. We took it on a trip to Scotland and it was a great summer holiday. Very happy!!
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? I took a cup of tea out to Kevin (“sorting out” the garage this afternoon…..) and I said “Here y’are”.
6. How many beverages did you have today? Cup of tea with breakfast, cup of coffee after church, glass of water with my lunch, cup of tea just now and a glass of water to take some medication. That would make a total of 5.
7. What colour is your hairbrush? Black and grey.
9. Where were you last night? At home.
10. What colour is your front door? It’s brown.
11. Where do you keep your change? In the change portion of my wallet.
12. What’s the weather like today? Sunny, in the eighties, but will be in the nineties by the afternoon.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavour? Dark chocolate
14. What excites you? A good book
15. Do you want to cut your hair? It can’t get much shorter.
16. Are you over the age of 35? Very much so.
17. Do you talk a lot? Not as much as I used too. I’ve learned my lesson.
18. Do you watch Franklin and Bash? ¿Que?¿
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? No
20. Do you make up your own words? I have a hard enough time with already made up words.
21. Are you a jealous person? Not really. Well, maybe a bit.
22. What does the last text message you received say? “Yah.”
23. Where’s the next place you’re going to? The bank
24. Who’s the rudest person in your life? My daughter
25. Are you crushing on anyone that you shouldn’t be? Not in real life. I have crushes on book characters.