Sunday Stealing – the 88 Question Meme
The 88 Questions Meme
stolen from ~ChibiNatsumi21
1. This survey gets a little personal; can you handle it?
Ummmm yes…..but can you handle my answers?!
2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be?
“Hahn”….The last person I texted was my married daughter.
3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
4. When were you on the phone last? And with who?
With one of my foster mothers a week ago.
5. What are you excited for?
Going out to eat with my granddaughters yesterday.
7. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you?
Both my granddaughters.
8. What’s the last thing you put in your mouth?
A blackberry-cream cheese croissant.
9. Have a best friend?
10. Are you scared to fall in love?
11. Do you think teenagers can be in love?
Yes I do. It might not be exactly the same as older people but I believe they’re in love.
12. Last person you wanted to punch in the face?
The biological mother of my CASA kids.
13. What time is it right this second?
14. What do you want right now?
To eat breakfast and get to the pharmacy.
15. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
16. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/or confused?
Single, brokenhearted, and confused.
17. When was the last time you cried?
I really don’t remember.
18. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Yes I did.
19. Do you find it hard to trust others?
Yes, especially since my breakup of my marriage and my dust-ups with my daughter.
20. How fast does your mind change?
Sometimes quite often, sometimes I’m very stubborn.
21. I bet you miss somebody right now.
Yes I do.
22. Can you honestly say you’re okay right now?
No, I can’t.
23. Why do you think so many people cheat?
Either they’re bored or they think they can find something they’re missing out on.
24. Tell me what’s on your mind?
Getting the sweater done for my niece’s baby and having it look good.
25. What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
Starting my tutoring with my grammar school child and going to court with my foster children.
26. Have you ever worn the opposite sex’s clothing?
27. When did you last talk to your number 1 top friend?
28. When is your next road trip?
Not until next year, in May, to Albuqurque, New Mexico to see my friends’ son graduate from high school.
29. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?
30. How’s your heart?
Quite broken and frayed.
31. Have you ever felt like you weren’t important?
Very much so.
32. Do you think somebody’s in love with you?
33. What are you planning on doing after this?
Going to the pharmacy
34. Next time you will kiss someone?
When I see my granddaughters
35. Have you told anybody you loved them today?
36. Who do you not get along with?
I think I’m getting on with everyone at the moment, apart from the biological parents of my CASA kids.
37. What does your 3rd recent text say?
“I never got it, could you please bring another.”
38. What are you wearing right now?
A gray kurti top and jeans
39. You’re locked in a room with the person you last kissed, how is it?
40. When’s the last time you had a grilled cheese?
A couple of months from Jack-in-the-Box
41. What’s your favourite boy and girl name right now?
Boy Name: Jean-Luc
Girl Name: Isabelle
42. How did you feel when you woke up?
Rested. I had a good sleep.
43. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
44. Do you crack your knuckles?
45. What were you doing yesterday at midnight?
46. What are your LEGAL initials?
47. Who’s the first B in your contacts?
48. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
At the movies last weekend
49. Your number 1 top friend walks out of your life, do you go after them?
Yes I do. I like for things to be worked out and resolved. I’ve lost too many friends who wouldn’t resolve issues.
50. Explain your last awkward moment?
Explaining why I was wearing my hijab.
51. Are you afraid of the dark?
52. Do you have good vision?
53. Have you ever tripped someone?
54. Have you ever slapped someone?
55. Are you Irish?
My father’s mother was half Irish.
56. Do you use chap stick?
57. Do you have any scars?
Got a million of them. My knees are quite scarred and I have a Caesarean scar and a scar on my chin and one on my right wrist.
58. Is there someone you will never forgive?
My daughter throwing me out of her house.
59. Are you dating the person you last held hands with?
60. Name the last person to text you?
61. Would you marry someone 8 years older than you?
62. Can you go in public looking like you do?
Yes, and I plan to.
63. Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a A?
64. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The right side
65. What’s the first thing you’ll do on your wedding day?
My wedding days are done, I think.
66. Do you fall for people easily?
67. Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?
68. Do you miss the way things used to be?
69. Song you’re thinking of right now?
70. Want someone back in your life?
71. Will tomorrow be better than today?
Yes, because I’ll be seeing two of my CASA kids
72. What’s the colour of the shirt you are wearing?
73. Who was the first friend that you had?
74. Does it bother you when someone lies to you?
75. Is there anyone who understands your sexuality?
76. Are you a naturally happy person? Or is your happiness forced?
My happiness is forced.
77. Is there anyone you wish would fall in love with you?
Not really, no.
78. What do you wear when you sleep?
A slip nightgown
79. Are you obsessed with something right now?
Finishing my little sweater
80. The first person you loved is?
81. Something terrible happened with you?
Yes, butI can’t talk about it. Only with my therapist
82. You are locked up with someone you love, what happens?
I would hope we’d make love.
83. If you could wish something, what would it be?
That I’d meet someone that i could love.
84. Ever forced someone to do something?
85. When you are alone, what do you think about?
I second guess myself.
86. How was your first kiss?
87. What’s your favourite music genre?
I like classical music and new age music.
88. Are you going to tag people to do this?
No but I stole it from sterlingsop (Mushy Cloud).