1. Did you have any homecoming traditions?
We don’t really have a homecoming now since my daughter and I live only 3 miles from each other, but our Thanksgiving tradition includes my making (or supervising the making) of the pies. Last year I taught my granddaughters how to make the pies and I expect to supervise the pie-making this year. Sabrina will probably have dinner again and we will have our pies.
2. Do you ask your spouse before spending money?
I have no spouse so I spend as I please. Sometimes I wish I had a spouse to hold me back from spending too much.
3. If you could be famous for something what would it be?
Helping children through my work at CASA or tutoring them in reading.
4. Have you ever seriously thought you were going crazy?
Definitely. I think that often. I think too much.
5. How do you eat your steak? Burger? (as in, well done, medium, still moo-ing…)
It cannot be rare enough. Still mooing would be fine, with it seared on the outside. Yum!