Its Friday!!! That means another installment of Five Question Friday. As always, feel free to answer the questions for yourself in the comments below.
1. What do you appreciate most about your children’s Dad? My daughter’s dad was faithful about taking her for her visits each week and also spent time time her on weekends and in the summer. He watched out for her in high school (he was a teacher at her high school). He tried to talk sense into her when she needed someone to talk sense to her. He always provided financially for her. He kept a good relationship with me. He was a good dad.
2. Do you always wear your seat belt? Absolutely. The car doesn’t go anywhere unless EVERYONE is buckled up.
3. Do you dream and do you remember them? Yes, I dream and often I remember them. It might be just snippets of the dream but I do remember the dreams. I often write them down in a journal.
4. What is one thing you swore you’d never let your kids do before having them, that you have now changed your ways about? I can’t think of anything that I swore I’d never let my kids do but then I let my kid do. It was more that I’d let my child do things that I wasn’t allowed to do.
5. If you could be granted one wish, what would it be? I’d like to have enough money to send my granddaughters to the colleges of their choice. I know going to college is going to be a struggle for them so I’d like to be able to help them out.