1. What’s one thing that’s still the same about you as when you were young?
My lack of self-esteem and self-confidence. Sigh.
2. What’s more important-history or science? Why?
I think history is pretty important. We have to know where we’ve come from to know where we’re going. We have to understand the past in order to understand the future. We need to dissect the effects of the past in order to not repeat them. Understanding the past is crucial to living out the present and the future.
3. Lima, kidney, string, garbanzo, black, or pinto-your favourite bean?
Depends. I liked string beans steamed. Kidney beans in chili are great. I like whatever beans are in baked beans, navy beans I think.
4. What’s something people come to your town to do?
People in my city are big San Antonio Spurs fans and they go to Spurs games. Basketball games. They watch the games on television and go to the AT&T Center to see the games. They go to pep rallies and welcome the team home from away games. They are pretty rabid fans.
5. When was the last time you were in a meeting? Sum it up for us in five words or less.
I was in a meeting last week for CASA. We talked about our work.
6. What special event would you like a VIP pass to attend?
I’d like a VIP pass to see Michael Boublé. He’s coming to town soon and I’d like to see him. My daughter has been to see him and says he is good in concert and I’d like to go.
7. What’s one piece of advice you’d give a writer?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Vaccinate your pets. You never know when they are going to be exposed to diseases. My daughter’s pet had a run-in with a large dog this week. Luckily that dog had its shots. I just got my dogs their shots. They weren’t all that happy about it but they got over it. You owe it to them.