1. What’s one thing you learned in September?
I learned not to expect that which has not happened yet. I expected something to happen but the man who was to make that happen decided that it should not happen and so the event did not occur. I was very disappointed and upset but I learned not to put so much faith in one man affecting the outcome that I wanted.
2. Acorn squash, butternut squash, spaghetti squash, yellow squash, zucchini squash, or blech! hold the squash!…what’s your favourite squash? Your favourite way to prepare your favourite squash?
I love acorn squash, especially baked with brown sugar on it.
3. The older I get the ______________________________.
less I worry about what other people think of me. I am who I am and people can take me or leave me. I don’t really care.
4. What’s your favourite television theme song ever?
It was to be the theme to Gilligan’s Isle. That’s my favorite.
5. What do you wish you’d spent more time doing five years ago?
Not spending so much money and not lending money to my cousin.
6. What item do you most need (or want) to add to your wardrobe this fall?
I need a coat. I need a jacket to wear this winter.
7. On October 2, 1950 the Peanuts cartoon was introduced to the world. What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?
I always liked Donald Duck. My grandmother gave me a subscription to a Donald Duck comic when I was a child and I loved it.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I wish it would get cooler. It is still in the 90s here. The rumor is that it will get down to the 80s this weekend but I’ll believe it when I see it. It is still hot.