Yes, I do. There are many things that happen in life that can’t be explained rationally and that HAVE to be miracles. I have seen my share of them. And I am glad to have seen them. I believe in the power of prayer, too.
2. What’s a recent fad you admit to trying?
I wear sweatshirts, like everyone does. And of course, I have a cell phone. I don’t really follow a lot of fads. I thought about getting an iPad but am content with my Kindle.
3. Peppermint-are you a fan? If so, what’s your favourite food or beverage containing peppermint?
I like peppermint candy canes.
4. Break the ice, on thin ice, as cold as ice (emotionally, not literally)…which phrase have you run into most recently? Explain.
I have heard “break the ice” several times in meetings lately. Also “on thin ice” but rarely have I heard “as cold as ice.”
5. Have you ever broken or spilled something in someone else’s home? Still friends?
I have broken a glass at my daughter’s house and also spilled soda at her house. She still loves me.
I’m Buddy the Elf. I have all my shopping done and have to wrap my gifts. Don’t know when we’ll exchange gifts yet but I’ll be ready.
7. Share a favourite quote relating to Christmas.
I really don’t have a famous quote relating to Christmas. Except for the Biblical quotes about the Nativity. They are too long to post here. But they are perfect for Christmas.