1.What is something you’ll never forget about the age you are right now?
I like having older grandchildren with whom I can be friends. I like giving back to my community. I like having perspective. I quite like being 64.
2. What’s a household chore you’ve never done? How have you managed that???
I don’t do windows. I just leave them the way them are. I leave the blinds closed with a space for the dogs to look out at the bottom. There, I’ve said it.
3. Does nature shape our personalities more than nurture? Explain.
I think it’s a combination of nature and nurture. We are born a certain way but the way we are raised influences much of what we do.
4. Friday (February 28th) is ‘Something on a Stick Day’…funny because Zoanna at A Penchant for Pens recently sent me a question for the Hodgepodge relating to this topic. What’s your favourite food eaten on a stick?
It has to be the corn dog. I love to go to the rodeo or the fair and eat a nice corn dog.
5. Which of your five senses do you treasure most, and why?
I would hate to lose my sight most of all. I am a very visual person and treasure the images of my family and dogs. Next, I would miss my hearing.
6. What’s the best music, theatre, or sporting venue you’ve been to? What made it great?
The theater in New York City where the American Ballet Theater performs and the Metropolitan Opera is held. The venue is just superb. The acoustics are perfect and the sight lines are wonderful.
7. It’s the last week of the month…in five words or less bid adieu to your February.
Glad the cold is leaving.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I’m picking up a new CASA case and hoping that I do justice to it. There are two little children and I pray that I can affect their lives positively.