1. What news story are you following right now?
I’m following the NBC interview with Edward Snowden. The interview was fascinating. Snowden was mesmerizing. I have always believed he was justified in what he did and this interview confirmed it for me.
2. What’s the last thing you wanted but didn’t get?
I’d like a new car but I’m not going to get it.
3. May 28th is National Hamburger Day…when did you last have a hamburger? Other than your own kitchen or BBQ grill, where is your favourite place to go for a hamburger? And for all you non-meat eaters out there…when you’re invited to a cookout what is one side dish you hope is on the menu?
I had a hamburger last night. My favorite place for hamburgers is Fuddrucker’s. They have the best burgers.
4. How have your priorities changed over time?
My family has become my biggest priority. I’d do anything for my family. I love them so.
5. What’s a favourite memory with your grandparents?
I remember staying overnight with my grandmother and buying fruit from the fruit and vegetable cart. She let me shell the peas and eat cherries.
6. On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being fantastic!), how good are you at multitasking? Share an example.
My multitasking used to be good but now is poor. About a 2. I have no example because I really don’t multitask. If I have to remember to do two things at once, i break it into two tasks. For example, If I have to bring dessert to a meeting, I leave it in the car so I don’t forget to take it with me.
7. How would you summarize your highs and lows for the month of May?
I had a lovely Mother’s Day at a cook-out at my daughter’s. It was a great day in the sun with her in-laws. That was the high.
The lows were that I fell on the sidewalk outside my apartment and injured myself. I’m still recovering. And I’m having trouble contacting the foster mother of my CASA kids to set up a visit.
8. Random thought for today:
I got a new television set but it seems to have a glitch in it and I have to send it back. Bummer.