If you’ve answered the questions today, add your link at the end of Joyce’s post (click the badge to find her host site). Then go say hi to the blogger who linked before you because everybody loves company. Here we go-
1. My hubs spent last weekend pheasant hunting. Are there hunters in your family? If so, what do they hunt? Which of the following have you tasted-pheasant, rabbit, venison, duck, goose? Which of those would you most like to taste or be most willing to taste?
My father and grandfather and brother were all hunters. They hunted deer mostly and I have eaten venison, moose, and squirrel. I don’t care for any of them.
2. What high spot have you visited that gave you a wonderful ‘bird’s eye view’ of something below?
The now gone Twin Towers in New York provided a spectacular view of the city and New Jersey. Nothing could match it!
3. Do you have any birds in your home? These could be either real live pets or decorative, as in prints, fabrics, knickknacks, or pottery.
No, I have no birds, in my home. I looked. None. Absolutely none
4. Do you ever kill two birds with one stone?
Yes, I’m often doing something with the dogs and doing something else as well. I watch tv and answer my e-mail.
5 Your favourite song with a bird in its title?
I always liked the calypso tune “Yellow Bird.”
6. What most recently gave you goose bumps?
The advertisements for the film “Annabelle.” That is one film I will not be seeing.
7. Halloween is this Friday…any plans? Did you trick or treat as a child? Carve pumpkins? Share your most memorable costume.
My apartment complex doesn’t have trick or treaters. We trick or treated as children. My most memorable costume was a pilgrim woman costume that my mother made for Thanksgiving and I wore for Halloween. It was very authentic.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The dogs got haircuts last week and look spectacular. Ralphy was wiggly and has very short ears but they look good anyway. Ernie was perfect as always.