1. April showers bring May flowers or so the saying goes. Are you blooming where you’re planted as we begin the month of May?
Well, I’m not growing anything except my bamboo plants and my geranium plant in my house. They are still going strong.
I guess I am blooming. I am working on my CASA cases and working on my tutoring. Those are my jobs and I think I am doing a good job.
2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being no big deal, and 10 being full scale panic, rank your fear of spiders.
I guess I am about a 4 or a 5. I don’t like spider but I’m not totally freaked by them. I saw one yesterday actually and it got away and it didn’t bother me.
3. May is National Salad Month (who knew???)…besides lettuce, what are two must have ingredients in your favourite salad?
I love tomatoes and cucumbers. Those are my two must haves in a salad.
4. I mentioned on my blog last week that my Daughter1 will be moving to Washington State after she is married. Of the following sites in the Northwest, which would you most like to see in person-Crater Lake (Oregon), Seattle (Washington), Vancouver (British Columbia), San Juan Islands (Washington), Mt Rainier (Washington), Oregon Coast (Oregon), Mt St Helen’s ((Washington), or Olympic National Park (Washington)?
Can I pick two? I’d love to see Seattle and Vancouver. I’ve always wanted to see those two cities.
5. This coming weekend marks the 140th running of the Kentucky Derby…when did you last race (literally or figuratively) to cross a finish line?
Can’t remember. Honestly. I guess when I had to write my court report for CASA last month. Is that crossing a finish line?
6. What is something little you love?
Forget Me Nots
7. Would you say you are more of a visual, auditory, or kinesthetic learner?
I think I’m a visual learner. I always have been.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The dogs got trims last month. They look great for the summer. They got puppy cuts and look like new dogs. They look so cool.